An enduring gift, a lasting legacy
More people than ever are making Gleaners—and the fight against hunger—a part of their long-term plans. As a result, more of our friends are also benefiting from life-income gifts, gift annuities and other plans.
Thank you for thinking about becoming one of them.
From annuities to bequests to memorials and more, there are almost as many ways to make a planned gift as there are needs to be met. You can even bequeath a significant gift, ensuring that the fight continues beyond your lifetime.
For additional information, or to arrange a planned/estate gift account, contact David Moore, Chief Advancement Officer, at (317) 829-1772. Or e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use the links below to see the ways you can make a gift that fits your circumstances and the needs of your heirs.
- How to Make a Planned Gift. Explore the value of charitable gifts that require a little thought…and pay off in big benefits to you, your family and Gleaners Food Bank.
- Bequests. Learn how to help others and us by using one of the most popular and simplest ways to make a gift.
- Life Insurance. You can gift an existing, paid up insurance policy to Gleaners. The value of the policy at the time of the gift is tax deductible.
- Donor Advised Funds. Find out how you can gain access to the giving power of a private foundation, without the expense or complexity.
- Memorials and Endowments. Discover a powerful way to make a gift to us in your name or in the name of a loved one—while realizing tax benefits.
- Give My Home, But Live There for Life. By making a gift of a remainder interest in your home, you can receive sizable tax benefits. And you’ll still live in your home for the rest of your life.
- Charitable Gift Annuities. Read more about how to make a donation and, in turn, receive a fixed annuity payment each year for life.
- Charitable Remainder Trusts. Read about this plan’s potential to increase your income, reduce your taxes, unlock appreciated investments, rid you of investment worries and ultimately provide important support.