INDIANAPOLIS – Come one, come all to the 20th
annual Gleaners Gala. The theme for this year’s night of food and fun is the Three Ring Spectacular which is sure to surprise and awe your senses. The food bank will be transformed for an evening of amazing performance acts, giving attendees the opportunity to attend the circus while supporting essential hunger programs for three critical groups: Children, Seniors, and Veterans. Here are five things you need to know about the Gleaners Gala.
- Largest one day fundraiser in support of hungry people in Central Indiana.
- Jugglers, fire eaters and acrobats; oh my! Attendees will get three rings of circus entertainment sure to surprise.
- Mind boggling silent and live action times. Hint: Home Makeover.
- Money raised will help fund several programs including BackSacks: Weekend Food for Kids; Senior Hunger Initiative and mobile pantries that support veterans.
- Attendees will have the opportunity to say farewell to Cynthia H. Hubert, President and CEO as she retires from Gleaners Food Bank.
The Gleaners Gala Three Ring Spectacular would not be possible without the generosity of our sponsors including: IPL, Kroger, BMO Harris Bank, Monarch Beverage, NextGear Capital, Software Engineering Professionals (SEP), and Delta Air Lines.
Gleaners Gala 2016 Release