Gleaners Young Professionals
Members of this organization are advocates who bring awareness to the issue of hunger in central and southeast Indiana and support to Gleaners’ mission to lead the fight against hunger.
Members have the opportunity to make an impact by:
- Making a $50 minimum annual donation to support Gleaners Food Bank of Indiana’s mission, enough to help provide up to 200 meals to Hoosiers in our community
- Volunteering with Gleaners at least 10 hours annually, making a tangible difference for Gleaners’ clients
- Advocating for Gleaners’ clients and mission by bringing awareness to hunger relief
- Attending our annual meeting where members can network with other young professionals, as well as members of Gleaners’ Board of Directors
- Joining other YP members at exclusive volunteer and networking events
Join us for Do Good Date Night: Friendsgiving on November 14 from 5-8pm.
5-6pm – Turkey dinner, an interactive dessert activity, and Thanksgiving activities
6-8pm – Volunteering in our warehouse
$25 ticket covers the cost of dinner. Click here to purchase tickets.