Gleaners Young Professionals
Members of this organization are advocates who bring awareness to the issue of hunger in central and southeast Indiana and support to Gleaners’ mission to lead the fight against hunger.
Members have the opportunity to make an impact by:
- Making a $50 minimum annual donation to support Gleaners Food Bank of Indiana’s mission, enough to help provide up to 200 meals to Hoosiers in our community
- Volunteering with Gleaners at least 10 hours annually, making a tangible difference for Gleaners’ clients
- Advocating for Gleaners’ clients and mission by bringing awareness to hunger relief
- Attending our annual meeting where members can network with other young professionals, as well as members of Gleaners’ Board of Directors
- Joining other YP members at exclusive volunteer and networking events
Summer Group Volunteer Opportunities
CARE Mobile Pantry Volunteer Days will take place once a month on Saturdays from 9:00 am – 12:30 pm at the North United Methodist Church location.
Our first opportunity has been filled this Saturday, June 15. Additional opportunities are available on July 20 and August 17.
To sign up to join us please visit https://gleaners.volunteerhub.com/lp/gleanersyp/.