When you make a planned gift to Gleaners, you provide food for today and hope for tomorrow. Sixty-percent of gifts in excess of $25,000 is placed directly into an endowment, providing sustained support for hungry Hoosiers for years to come. Your gift will:
- Provide help for the father or mother with income too low to feed his/her family, but too high to qualify for federal hunger relief programs, such as SNAP;
- Assist the single mother who’s been laid off and needs temporary help;
- Feed men and women who have become disabled through no fault of their own;
- Offer hope to veterans and active duty military families who are struggling and deserve our help and gratitude;
- Feed children – 1/3 of those we serve – who find themselves in need of basic healthy nutrition.
For more information, contact Gail Lowry, Chief Philanthropy Officer, at 317.829.1771 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.