Hours and Weather Updates
The Mobile Pantry at St. Maria Goretti has been cancelled for today, 11/14.
The Senior Shopping Day at Christ Our King Church has been cancelled for 11/15.
Thanksgiving holiday reschedules and updated hours:
- Hamilton County – St. Maria Goretti (17102 Spring Mill Road, Westfield) moved to Wednesday, November 14, 2018, 4-6 pm
- Johnson County – Whiteland (Whiteland Fire Department, 141 South State Street, Whiteland) moved to Thursday, November 15, 2018, 4-6 pm
- Scott County – Scottsburg (First Christian Church, Shelter House, 750 South Gardner, Scottsburg) moved to Friday, November 16, 2018, 10-12 pm
- Putnam County – Bainbridge Community Center (Town of Bainbridge, 201 North Grant Avenue, Bainbridge, IN 46105) moved to Saturday, November 17, 2018, 10-12 pm
Hamilton County Cupboard:
- Gleaners Hamilton County Cupboard (300 North 17th Street, Noblesville) will be closed on Friday, November 23, 2018.
Gleaners Offices and CHH Community Cupboard:
- Gleaners offices and the CHH Community Cupboard will be closed on Thursday, November 22 and Friday, November 23, 2018.
- The Cynthia H. Hubert Community Cupboard will re-open on Saturday, November 24, 2018, regular hours from 9-noon.
Please note that our office hours are different from our Community Cupboard Food Pantry hours.
- Monday – Friday, 8 AM – 5 PM
Cynthia H. Hubert Community Cupboard:
- Mondays: Closed
- Tuesdays: 10 AM to 3 PM
- Wednesdays: 10 AM to 3 PM
- Thursdays: 4 PM to 7 PM
- Fridays: Closed
- Saturdays: 9 AM to noon
Senior Shopping Day:
- 3rd Monday: 10 am to Noon
- January and February only 4th Monday: 10 am to Noon
Warehouse for Donations:
- Monday – Friday, 8 AM – 2:30 PM
Gleaners Food Bank will notify the following media outlets regarding any delayed openings or closures due to inclement weather:
- Fox 59
- WTHR 13
- WISH-TV 8
We will also post the information on our social media pages and here on our website.