Volunteers inspect, sort, scan and pack donations in warehouse or cooler, as well as assemble BackSacks or Commodity Supplemental Food Program (CSFP) boxes.
- Number of volunteers we can accommodate: Up to 125
- Available Times for Groups:
- Monday and Wednesday – 8:30 AM to 11:30 AM or 12:30 PM to 3:30 PM
- Tuesday and Thursday – 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM or 1:30 PM to 3:30 PM
- Fridays (1st, 3rd and 5th) – 8:30 AM to 11:30 AM or 12:30 PM to 3:30 PM
- Fridays (2nd and 4th) – 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM or 1:30 PM to 3:30 PM
- Available Times for Individuals:
- Monday through Friday – 8:30 AM to 11:30 AM or 12:30 PM to 3:30 PM
Cynthia H. Hubert Community Cupboard:
Volunteers greet and assist customers coming in to shop for food, help carry items out to customers’ vehicles, and stock shelves.
- Number of volunteers we can accommodate: Up to 20. Group maximum is 15.
- Available Times:
- Tuesday: 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM and/or 10:30 AM to 1:30 PM
- Wednesday: 10:30 AM to 1:30 PM and/or 1:30 PM to 4:30 PM
- Thursday: 1:30 PM to 4:30 PM and/or 4:30 PM to 7:30 PM
- Saturday: 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM and/or 12:30 PM to 3:30 PM
Join our team to help lead the fight against hunger. Contribute by entering volunteer data into our database. Mondays-Fridays. Minimum of three hours a week.
Senior Shopping Day:
You will help senior shoppers select their groceries, carry their boxes and bags as they shop or go to their vehicles, distribute informational flyers, and assist with check-in, set-up, and clean-up.
- Number of volunteers we can accommodate: Up to 15
- 3rd Monday of each month, 9 AM – 1 PM
- (Holidays may affect this schedule)
Save time and complete your Volunteer Release Form before you arrive.
2017 Volunteer Release Form